Houseplan ID-16669, 3 Bedrooms, 3300+1100 Blocks and 85 Sheets
Technical Specifications For This House
- Corrugated Iron Sheets
- Industrial Trough
- Clay Tiles
- Pitch Roof
- Burnt Bricks
- Interlocking Bricks
- Cement Sand Blocks
House Plan Pages and Their Uses
- Site plan - (ramani ya mpangilio wa kiwanja) it is used to set the house at the correct desired location within the plot at the very beginning of your construction. It also shows where to put fences, gates, waste water pits...
- Floor plan - (ramani kuu ya nyumba) it is used to set and build walls, windows, doors, columns... at the correct location and orientation
Advantages of Building Using Our Plans
- It is totality of technical thoughts of experts concerning your house
- It helps you to build the house that suit well your environment and culture
- It is technical guidance on how to manifest you idealized house into physical reality
- It is the main confident document to follow during your construction
- It is the main reference document to follow during repair and maintenance of your house
- It is used when you are requesting building permit at your government
- It helps to reduce conflicts and misunderstanding during construction
- It is communication reference during your construction
- It is the main reference document to estimate materials and schedule works for your construction
- It is used to plan and manage your construction project
- It helps you to start buying construction materials early before construction
- It is the main reference document to use when you are discussing and negotiating work with your builders
Hii ni ramani ya vyumba vitatu ambayo ina sebule, jiko(na stoo), dining na parking.
Ni nyumba inayofaa kwa familia yenye mahitaji ya vyumba 3, kwenye kiwanja kidogo.
Nyumba hii imesanifiwa kwa kuzingatia kupunguza gharama kubwa katika kuezeka kwani paa lake ni rahisi kuezeka, likihitaji idadi ndogo ya mbao na bati chache ukilinganisha na design zingine.
Pia imezingatia kuifanya nyumba iwe na mwonekano wa tofauti pale itakapojengwa.
Imezingatia matumizi ya tofali za kuchoma,tofali fungamano(Interlocking blocks) ama tofali za mchanga na saruji.
Kila chumba kina choo/bafu, pia kuna choo kwa ajili ya watumiaji wengine(Common toilet/public toilet).
Parking imetiliwa mkazo kuwa ni sehemu ya nyumba ili kuhakikisha kiwanja kinatumika vema.
Makazi uses different courier companies to ship physical products, depending on the intended destination. Dar es Salaam destinations are usually reached within 24 hours; Tanzania regions may need 3-7 days, while international destinations may need to wait typically up to 2 weeks.
Digital products like (PDF and DWGs) are usually emailed to you within 24 hours after we received your payment and the work is ready accomplished.
We rarely offer refunds in many cases. It is important to note that no order will be refunded after the work has started to be implemented or delivery of either virtual, digital or physical products of membership, site visitation, building services, house plans, advice, followup services, digital files unless the wrong files or services have been delivered (i.e. plans with a different plan code from what had been ordered ).
It is therefore very important to make the correct decision regarding size, overall dimensions, direction of entry, orientation, local regulations, preferences, subscriptions, workmanship etc. before making your order.
Products or services with exceptional refunds or returns or exchange policies are directly stated in the specific product main page.
We don’t exchange products or services once the work on them has started to be implemented on intensively. Fill free to contact us for consideration on exceptional cases like membership, services, consultation excluding house plans.
Refunds can take a few days to process. In most cases we refund the money back to your Makazi Wallet for virtual products like membership, site visitation, building services, house plans, advice, followup services, digital products. Membership, site visitation, advice, followup services are strictly refunded to your Makazi Wallet so that you can use to pay for other things in the platform; Other types of refunds may be done back to the payment mode you used to pay at your preference. Makazi Wallet refunds often takes around 24 hours to fulfill, even though other payment modes types may take some days; If you haven’t received a refund after a week, then first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.